Innovate Change. Terms and conditions of use
General definitions and interpretations
- Innovate Change it is a brand of Innovate Change.
- Innovate Change is the owner of all intellectual and industrial rights of the site Innovate Change
- All users and visitors of Innovate Change adhere to these terms and conditions.
- The copying, reproduction or transmission of any information published on this website is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of a site administrator.
- Innovate Change is not a bookmaker. It is not allowed to post any kind of bets of any kind on the Innovate Change website. The content of the website is strictly informative.
- The Innovate Change website only shows legal bookmakers.
- Innovate Change is only for people over the age of 18.
- Innovate Change is not responsible for the use that users and visitors make of the information on the website. Betting involves risks. Innovate Change advises playing responsibly, as a recreational activity. Innovate Change is not responsible for bets placed at any of the bookmakers presented on the website. All the information and all the content displayed on the website are strictly informative.
This document is formal and logical. The agreement between the parties can be summarized as: to be honest, balanced and firm.
On the website Innovate Change it is strictly forbidden:
- Insults of any kind. Insults are not allowed in blogs, bookmaker reviews, or in any other section of the web. You are not obliged to agree or disagree with the content or any information presented on the website. You can present your arguments, but you should always use appropriate vocabulary and use common sense.
- Initiate or participate in discussions related to political parties or religion. You can support any political party and have your own religious stance, but the Innovate Change website is not the right place for such discussions.
- The use of profanity or insults in usernames or avatars. It is completely forbidden.
- Spam and irrelevant advertising. By Irrelevant advertising we mean advertising that is not of interest to users and visitors of Innovate Change. It is allowed to advertise or promote a website, but only if it offers relevant content and information for Innovate Change users and visitors.
- Register with multiple accounts. If you already have an account on the Innovate Change website, use only that account. Registering for more than one account is prohibited.
- Participate in contests with multiple accounts. Related to the top point, this is strictly prohibited.
- Disobeying the decisions of the administrators. We will be completely open to suggestions for improvement. We understand and accept constructive criticism. However, it is not allowed to falsely accuse or challenge the decisions made by the administrators.
- The account holder is a registered user on the Innovate Change website, who has filled out and submitted the registration form or has registered through other social networks.
- You must be 18 years or older to be able to register on the website and have a valid email address.
- Registration on the Innovate Change website is free of charge.
- Registration information and any other information about the account holder on the website is subject to our data protection policy agreement.
We assure all users and visitors of the Innovate Change website by constantly scanning for malware or any kind of vulnerabilities. At the same time, we make every effort to adopt the most Moderna techniques that ensure the security of information. However, we cannot guarantee that incidents will not occur.
The website www.innovatechange.co.nz it uses its own and third-party cookies to collect information that helps optimize your visit to its web pages. Cookies will not be used to collect personal information. You can allow its use or reject it, you can also change its settings whenever you want.
Cookies are small files or parts of a file that are stored on a computer or mobile device of an Internet user "User", who visited the website. They consist of letters and numbers and are stored in a browser that is used to browse the Internet. The files allow information about the User's behavior on the Internet to be saved and may contain User identification data, their personalized settings and browsing history.
User cookies are necessary for the operation of statistics services, which monitor user behavior on the website for personalized and comfortable use of the website. The analysis of anonymous cookie data allows the website Legabet.es understand the way the User interacts with different pages /parts /modules of the website so that the Operator can improve it; storage time: 1 (one) year from the moment the data was left on the website. The operator uses the following cookies: sessionid: used for the storage of data from the user session on the website; csrftoken: used for the protection against external attacks CSRF; the cookies of other users (including _ga, _gid, _gat, AMP_TOKEN, _gac_ , __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, __utmv, __utmx, __utmxx, _gaexp), that are necessary for the work of the service of statistics of the " Google Analytics "," Intercom "," Яндекс.Metrika ", "Facebook", which monitor the User's behavior on the website.
Cookies cannot be used to transfer malware or launch programs. When the user visits the website, a cookie file is sent to his browser and saved on the hard drive of a user's computer.
The user can block cookies in the settings of the browser used to visit the website on their own.
By using the user's cookies, the website obtains the following information: IP address, address of the website that the user used to go to the website, information about the pages visited on the website and other technical data. All collected data is used only for the following purposes:
- traffic analysis and traffic source on the website, which is necessary to improve the website and make it more comfortable for users.
- Access monitoring to ensure the security of the website and detect potentially dangerous accesses.
The user must follow the following steps to disable access to cookies in the most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0., 7.0, 8.0: choose 'Tools” in the top corner of the browser or choose "Internet Options“, then choose ”Privacy". You need to choose the necessary settings, then press the “Apply” button, then “OK / OK”.
Mozilla Firefox: in the browser menu you need to choose "Parameters", then go to "Privacy" and in the menu that appears choose "Individual history settings". Then you need to choose the necessary settings and press "OK / OK".
Google Chrome - in the browser menu (upper right corner) you need to choose "Settings", set the necessary settings, and then press "OK".
Safari - in the "Settings" panel you need to choose "Privacy", set the necessary parameters, and then press "OK".
This agreement has been updated on 07/21/2020